Sunday, August 28, 2016

Bronwyn on a Blanket





Remember how I learned to crochet 8 months ago? And remember how I told you I was entirely obsessed with it? And then remember how I made everyone in my house a blanket? Well, except for Cicely because the one she chose is hard and uses up all my brain and so I procrastinate on it because I need my brain for other things. 

You may not remember any of this, and that's okay, because I barely remember what day of the week it is. 


But anyway, I want to show you my most favourite thing I've made to date. It's a blanket for my great niece, Bronwyn. 


It was ambitious, I do admit. But I conquered, because that's what I do.


And look! A Bronwyn on a Blanket!



A beautiful blanket for a beautiful baby. 

I have become that "auntie" who crochets for all the kids. I don't know what all those kids (or their parents) think about that, but I think it makes me the best auntie ever.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete