Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a little before and a little after, part 1

Every now and then I get an email from someone who wants to see some before and after pics of my house. I think you probably know which house I'm talking about.

Right?

Well..... if you don't then clearly you are not paying attention.

After I did the after pics I lost the before pics. So that's been a battle all on it's own. I found them finally so here goes........

Some of the after pics are dark, which is annoying but I'm not doing it again so suck it up princess.

The little brown house


otherwise known as Willacy.



It's a little blurry. Sorry.

The master before........







The master after.......






We added an ensuite in the master. This did not exist before so there are no before pics....capiche?





It's hard to get in there with a camera. It isn't a huge bathroom but it's a bathroom and sometimes, at 4 am, that's all that matters.

The kitchen. Dun dun dun......





And after, they're dark. iphones are just not that wicked.






We knocked out two walls to make it open concept.





That's all for now. I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Guess where I'm going for my anniversary dinner? Can't wait........

2 comments:

  1. WOW. That is super impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing Catherine. Love the befores and afters. Doesn't even look like the same house. Looking forward to seeing more pictures tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete