Monday, February 27, 2012

grand plans

New project under way over here which will be explained better in a couple weeks time. Along with the rundown of last years resolutions. Remember I made a bunch of those and never re-evaluated on this here bloggy??

Well, I remembered that I forgot to break it down and confess that I can not run a 10K in under an hour. But neither can Cicely so it's all good.

Actually she probably can but she's not here to prove it so my word stands for all that is right and true.

Anyway, the gist of this new project is health and exercise.

This weeks goal was to workout first and computer time second.

So....if you count cracking open my first can of Diet Pepsi at 7:45 this morning (4 hours of sleep leaves one wanting for the black nectar of the Gods) as working out then I'm all done for the day.

So far, failing miserably is what I'm excelling in.

I am a master at my art.

4 comments:

  1. I hear so many people talk about the need for their "coke or pepsi" throughout the day. WHY? You CAN live without this "drug". I have never needed anything to keep me going and I really don't understand. Please enlighten me. I challenge you to overcome this as a part of your goals for the year and I promise you that your health and overall life will improve and you'll be blessed. Just try it! (Please don't take offense at this comment but I hear this over and over and I just don't get it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't NEED the drug. I WANT the drug. Totally different. It makes me happy.

      And since I've cut it back from 5-6 cans/day down to 2 in the last 2 months I think I am making a difference for myself.

      Baby steps. I'm not good with the cold turkey like you are. Life is hard enough, I love my pop, I indulge because I want to.

      Delete
  2. All last year when you aced pretty much every goal you made it just made me feel bad about myself. (I'm just kidding. Mostly.) Now I feel like we have something in common (not the Pepsi part, the failing part).

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, I did have a legit workout today. After I cooled down from the sweat I broke cracking open my favourite beverage.

    ReplyDelete