Wednesday, October 24, 2012

sins of the mother

I need to clear up some vlogging disasters. First things first. My nutritionist did NOT come in 5th! He came in 4th. So if there was any googling going on this might clear up some stuff.

Secondly, I use the term "omelet" loosely. Please don't go out and eat a bunch of omelets thinking my guy has approved that. When I say omelet what I actually mean is egg whites and no cheese.

Yeah, I know, it just lost all appeal. 

I do fry up some veggies to add character.

Still no? All right. Moving on.

Thirdly, I owe my mother an apology. I burped in the video and did not excuse myself. I am sure she's appalled.

But you know what? Now that I think about it, I think she owes me an apology. I do believe she might be responsible for my love of pop. Yes, that's what we call pop addiction around here. 

A love of pop.

I burp because I drink pop. So therefore, by that rationale, my mummy made me burp. 

Excuse you, mummy. 

On a completely different note, I think it's time to hold a world wide seminar on how to walk the halls, turn corners and go through doorways when there is an option of two doors at the university. I swear, this generation of young people has been taught nothing by their mothers.

Stay on the right side, people. Stay to the right.

This is not rocket science.

1 comment:

  1. It is rocket science. Must be because its been happening since I was in Uni ;)

    ReplyDelete