Monday, December 17, 2012

please give

Today I spent the day in my comfy clothes working my brains to death on this correspondence course. I can put it off no more.

This does mean that I did not shower yet and therefore will not be doing a vlog.

Weep no more, my loves. All will be well.

There is so much to say and talk about but there just isn't time. Naming my new truck, wearing pants to church and the newest wee angels that went to heaven last Friday. My heart shattered, I can not even fathom...

But alas, not now. For now please go over here and if you are looking for a charity to donate to this holiday season please consider Art à la Carte.  There are many sick people in the hospital who don't get to spend Christmas at home with their families and some of them may never leave at all.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment