Saturday, December 28, 2013

ice love, revisited

When we left Willacy 19 months ago we left the best fridge we have ever owned behind. It made ice and leaving it broke my heart.

Not really, but it was close.

Then we moved into this place which had an old crappy non ice making fridge and we felt like cavemen.

Well, no more. The man has replaced the fridge with something that makes ice. Real big cubes that stare at me from my glass and remind me of how good life can really be. Having ice made for me makes me the happiest princess in all the kingdom.

Last night I heard my ice maker making me ice and I felt the warm fuzzies I used to feel at Willacy when that fridge loved me like it did.

It reminded me of the ice love post I wrote about awhile ago and since it's the holiday season and all, I thought I'd re-post it here. There is a lot of love involved when it comes to properly shaped frozen water and me.

Like a lot of love.


1 comment:

  1. I love Ice! I am seriously considering getting a crushed ice maker for myself for Christmas. Nice to know others share my addiction.

    ReplyDelete