Friday, August 19, 2011

random ramblings of the officially insane

At this moment:

- the kids are "wrestling" but all I hear are sounds that always inevitably end up with screams and/or tears.

-I have been waiting since Tuesday to get out of town. What day is it? I don't even know anymore but I do know it isn't Tuesday!

-I'm waiting for the man. SURPRISE! It isn't his fault that we're still waiting. At least that's what I've been telling myself since Tuesday so as to not lose my mind entirely.

-"It isn't his fault. It isn't his fault. It isn't his fault." This sentence repeated 1 million times a day coupled with sensory deprivation has successfully brainwashed me.

-It isn't his fault.

-Yes, it is.

Dang It!! Didn't work. Okay it's not entirely his fault but it's one of those things where if he'd done a couple of things differently the whole week may have looked different. It might look like a beach and some sand.

I'm just saying..... it's not his fault but it sort of is. Do you have a husband? Do you understand what I am saying? If you have a husband and you do not understand what I am saying then you should not be here because you most likely do not understand a single thing I say. Ever.

Moving on, y'all.

-The truck is packed. We have a showing in 20 minutes and I need to sweep the floor. The man is still not home.

-I blog instead of sweep. Why? Because I can.

-I am officially insane. I have diagnosed myself. It's all good.

-Why fight the obvious? I have embraced it. Please say you'll visit me in the "home" (asylum) when you have a chance. I'll be hard to miss. I'll be the one in the corner rocking, drooling and whispering "I didn't kill them all. It wasn't me."

-Now I sweep.

See you later lovies. I'm going to give the beach another go. If I don't return it's because I have filled my pockets with stones and walked into the lake. Very Virginia Woolf.

Just kidding.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to give the beach another go. If I don't return it's because I have filled my pockets with stones and walked into the lake. Very Virginia Woolf.


    Just that right there? Made me fall in love with you. Thanks for stopping over, so I could meet you.

    Canadians: better, taller, faster, stronger. That's what I say.

    ReplyDelete