Monday, June 14, 2010

dying to be green

I feel like I'm not getting anything done at the reno. My brakes are on. I am all set and ready to go to get paint on the outside of the house but mother nature has entirely different plans.

It won't stop raining! And it's super aggravating! Saturday and Sunday were beautiful but those two days I just could not be there. Monday thru Friday it RAINS! It's her full time job I guess.

The kitchen guys are in the house building my new kitchen and that's awesome. They'll be done Saturday or so Jesse says. We'll see if he's a man of his word.

I had two tiling guys come today to quote the tiling job. The man and I were going to do it but I have decided that I don't want to have anything to do with it so we were going to try and hire it out. It's too expensive though so we have to do it ourselves. That really sucks. I don't want to tile but I guess next week I will hang up my painting hat and put on the tiling hat. I am a lucky girl. Remind me to thank the man for this amazing opportunity. If it ever stops raining I will have to put that ugly painting hat back on again as well. Can't wait.

I just realized that I forgot to go to my last yoga class tonight. Uh oh! I am such a flake right now!!

Tomorrow I will try to track down an under mounted bathroom sink, they are harder to find than you'd think. I also need to book the countertop guys for next week. I don't think anyone cares but me...... and the man....... and my poor mother who is still here holding down the fort for me and doing an amazing job. She's great. I'll cry when she leaves next week.

If I stand outside while I cry no one will be able to tell for the world is crying too. Just be happy world. Just be happy for the little brown house is simply dying to be green!

No comments:

Post a Comment