Tuesday, June 1, 2010

paint.... and stuff

Today I painted and painted and painted. I am very tired now.

Tomorrow I will paint some more and the day after that and the day after that.........

I also went to my very first Supercentre Walmart and I am in love. Ahhhhhh.

I hope it doesn't rain anymore so I can paint the outside of the little brown house. I also hope my dad doesn't nag me anymore about the dead hot tub lying on the lawn. We actually had this conversation today:

dad: let me carry that paint sprayer for you.

me: it's okay dad, it's not that heavy. I've got it.

dad: geez child, you're gonna have a stroke!

me:??????

This man ate chinese buffet for lunch and Chicken on the Way for dinner. Who's gonna have a stroke??

I love the Super Walmart. Did I say that already?

What should I take the finisher's for their treats tomorrow?

I did a headstand at yoga last night, that's really something and speaking of yoga, I hurt badly today. I wonder if it was the yoga. Or the painting.

I must sleep now for tomorrow I paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment