Thursday, May 31, 2012

probably

As I sit here my dog is chewing a plate. It's one of those plastic Ikea plates. I bought them 10 years ago. I discovered that she had somehow found herself one and destroyed it enough to make me never want to put food on it again so I gave it to her. She is in heaven.

It will probably be the cause of her death 14 years from now.

As I stare at the computer I am contemplating what form of exercise I will do this morning. It will probably end up being the shower I take soon and the walking up the stairs to take it.

I am thinking that might not be enough.

I woke up last night every hour on the half hour starting at 2:30. If that wasn't so aggravating I would be thoroughly impressed with my super powers in the night. To wake up at 2:30 and then 3:30 and then 4:30 and then 5:30? I mean.....that is some serious talent.

I dare you to try it. I'll bet you can't do it.

I probably never reached REM and I probably should see a sleep doctor. I am procrastinating on that phone call.

Tomorrow I am going to Banff with most of my book club for a sleep over. It's going to be an awesome break from life and sassy kids and a grumpy husband who's grumpiness will probably be worse by the time I get back due to being with the kids for 30 hours.

Although, I probably won't sleep a wink for fear of waking up my poor sister who has to share my bed. I have already come to terms with this fact and I am taking a book with me. And some Advil. And some Diet Pepsi. I hope the room we are staying in has a fridge.

It probably does......right?

I probably should have refilled my sleeping pills prescription. That would have provided much entertainment for the ladies in my book club.

I will probably have to delete this post if the man finds out I put this picture of him on my blog. After work last night he took a shower and put his jammies on to relax for the first time in probably 3 months. It was miracle he was even home and even more of a miracle that he had time to sit and watch a show. I asked him if I could take his picture when he came down the stairs in this.........



He said no. I took it anyway and now it's here. On my blog.

I am probably, most likely, a very terrible wife. I will most likely, probably, have to beg for forgiveness. But like they say, that's easier than asking for permission.

Right?

Right??

I have a secret that is making me happier in my life that I will probably share with you at some point. Until then, just know, that I am happier with my life.

I am finding that working on my book is an overwhelming, unorganized, mess of ideas and thoughts that is one of the most exhilarating experiences I've ever had. I said my goal was to be done by June 15th, or something insane like that, but I have given myself until the end of the year since I moved and I can change the rules.

I probably need more time.

I am probably not working out today. I will definitely take a shower though. I have lunch date and I think she would appreciate that.

I will probably be back next week with more amazing things to tell you.

You are probably really excited about that.

Right?

Right??

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear your secret that is making your life happier!

    ReplyDelete