Friday, January 4, 2013

one line a day

Before Christmas I went to a party. And at that party we exchanged gifts. A good ol' fashioned white elephant. Some of the gifts were gags, like the Alpha Uterus t-shirt that was meant for me but since I gave up those rights when I let them blast my uterus I did not get the t-shirt. I instead opted for this quaint little blue book that I stole from someone and then someone else stole it from me and then I stole it again rendering all further attempts at stealing useless.

Whoa. Breathe.

The word stole has lost all meaning for me.

So now I have this little blue book that I love so much and I think if you want to keep a journal but, like me, don't want to get sucked into the copious amounts of journal writing you'll end up doing with all those blank pages staring at you then you should also have a copy of this book. Go to Chapters and get it. You won't regret it.

This I promise you.

1 comment:

  1. I AM THE PERSON YOU STOLE IT FROM! You theif. I went to chapters to get it and it was sold out. I am too lazy to drive to another one. Not with my three kids. So I will dream of ways to steal it back instead.

    ReplyDelete