Saturday, May 21, 2011

the skinny on rules

So rules pretty much blow chunks. I'm not having a fun month. I don't like rules. I don't like being obedient. I just don't like it.

Monday May 16, elliptical for 45 minutes. 9.46 miles

Tuesday May 17, treadmill for 50 minutes. 3.27 miles

Wednesday May 18 I started the couch to 10k app on my phone. I started at week 3 day 2. I should have started at week 7 with all the running I've done since January but I'm lazy so I didn't. 47 min, 3.24 miles

Thursday I sat around watching FNL and thinking about all the sugary sins I plan on committing in a week or so. Good day.

Friday May 20, week 3.3 of couch to 10K, 56.47 min, 3.71 miles

Saturday May 21 rapture day, since I woke up alive I decided to workout. Elliptical, 8.73 miles in 41.23 min because that's exactly how long an episode of FNL is.

As you can see there are only 5 workouts. 5 seems to be doable for me. 6? Not so much. I don't even know how many green smoothies I've had. Not three though, I know that. And my shameful daughter made her evil shortbread cookies with her yummy icing that would satisfy the sweetest of sweet teeth on Thursday night while I was out. Seriously Thursday night. The day I sat around dreaming about bad food. Does she hate me? On my way to bed I saw them on the counter and before my brain even registered what was going on I was eating one whilst my eyes rolled around in my head in sugar induced utopia.

Oh the humanity.

Rough week this one was. Only one and a half more to go before I can start making rules and breaking them with a clearer conscience.

You wanna know what the evil daughter is doing right now? She's making this. Have you ever made this or tasted it? It is literally the most amazing thing I have ever tasted. Literally. Heaven on earth.

It's official. She really does hate me.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part? "...since I woke up alive..."

    ReplyDelete