Saturday, October 15, 2011

all things skinny

Here's a random catch up, of sorts:

First of all, I am 15 classes into my 30 hot yoga classes in 30 days challenge. Seeing as how it is the 15th, I think I'm a rock star. Zip it if you feel otherwise. No one asked you. I will save my feelings and thoughts on hot yoga for the 31st of this month.

Can she do it?? Only 16 more days will tell.

Second of all, I need ideas for my November goal. I am running thin in the creativity department so I am taking suggestions. If you don't help me then I may have to let my kids, or even worse, the man determine what it is and you don't want that for me.

Trust me, you don't.

What are your thoughts, pray tell?


Third of all, if you live in Calgary or very close to it and you have blood inside your body, and unless you are a secret vampire then I know you do, I need you to do something very important for me. I need you to go here and read this and then come back.

Well, go on. I'll wait for you.

Okay, now. I need you to email me and tell me that you are willing to share your precious blood with three people who may die without it. Is this dramatic enough for you?

Seriously though, I'm not joking around here, people may die. And you can help.

After you get over your anger that I have successfully and diabolically guilted you into doing something you aren't all that comfortable in doing I need you to email me at cddabels@telus.net and tell me that you would love to help, or be a part of, and I will tell you what you need to do next.

I'm asking nicely. Can you see me batting my long luscious lashes at you?

Pretty please?? Think about it. Please. November 4th. You and me.

It's altruism and a plain ol' good time wrapped up all pretty-like with a bow.



2 comments:

  1. For November I think you should complete ALL of your Christmas shopping! Try that on for size missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, buying all your Christmas stuff in November? That sounds pretty good. I'm not sure what goal I would pick. I'll keep thinking. Second of all, I don't live in Calgary but I would come that night for sure! It's super important and hopefully you can get people there, guilt ridden or not! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete