Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 wrap up

Everyone seems to be doing a 2011 wrap up post. I don't want to because 2011 and I aren't speaking. I think 2011 is negative attention seeking and I don't feed into that type of behaviour.

Just kidding. Yes I do.

Seriously though, I'm blogging from my broken iPhone because my computer broke. That's how absurd 2011 has been. We have to wait until payday to fix it so.....that's good news.

Who knows how many typos are going to be in this post.

So 2011 was nutso and it flew by. I attempted many goals and accomplished a good chunk of them.

I worked out lots. I quit sugar for a month. I quit Facebook for a month. I was vegetarian for a month. I made rules and didn't follow them for a month. I managed my time poorly for a month. I read the Book of Mormon in a month. I did 30 classes of hot yoga in 30 days. I wrote a book.......which is stuck inside my broken computer, by the way.

I can't think about everything that's on that broken computer, possibly never to be seen again, without hyperventilating so let's just not go there.

Okay?

Out of the last 12 months my house has been for sale for ten of them. It never sold. We are still reevaluating that one

The upside of that one is that we didn't have to move in 2011. See? I can always find the positive.

4 kids, healthy and strong, is nothing to sneeze at. And a sexy man who always comes home to me tops my list of things to toast tonight.

We are chilling with my brother and his family this New Years Eve.

My house looks like a bomb went off in it and no one cares so on that note.........

Happy New Years everyone. I'll catch you on the flip side.

And ps, please don't drink and drive.

Ciao.

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2012 to you and yours, turned out pretty good from a broken phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onward and upward, right? I hope 2012 brings great things for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Wishin' you all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Catherine. I look forward to laughing at you (I mean WITH you) in 2012.

    ReplyDelete