Thursday, December 8, 2011

black wednesday

I am eating frozen cookies out of the freezer. I blame Black Wednesday.

Have you ever had a cookie right out of the freezer? Homemade?

It's not fair that anything frozen should taste that good.

Yesterday. December 7th, 2011. Black Wednesday.

Amelia lost her first tooth.



I don't want to talk about it. She did though. She talked about it endlessly. I thought I was going to get a call from her teacher asking that I either come and take her jabbering mouth away or bring a muzzle so people could get their work done. She was so happy. So it's all good, I guess.

Also, yesterday, I had a couple of run in's online with a guy in my city who drives me bananas. He's a radio guy, which I think in man language might be code for God's gift to everything that is all things and beyond.

Have an opinion dude, that's totally cool but don't be an ass about it. It can be done. I promise.

Also, what you think is not what everyone thinks and that is fine. It's the contrast of opinions that make the world rotate in such a balanced way. But when you are rude and disrespectful to other's and their opinions then you are something less than...... nice. Shall we say?

And also, also, just because you CAN be jerk doesn't mean you SHOULD be a jerk. Youknowwhatimean?

He blocked me from Twitter. Cause he's like that.

It's probably for the best. Now I can live the remainder of my days less irritated by his cowardice. And jerkiness.

And also, again, also, yesterday, Black Wednesday, I lost two followers on this here bloggie. Why does this irk me so? I don't have that many to begin with so losing two in ONE DAY is like........is like........

Sad.

I'm more like a duck than not like a duck. Things just roll off my back no problemo. It's what allows me to blog without too much emotion invested. You know? I really don't care what people think about me.

Usually.

But this blogging thing hits a different chord and every blogger knows what I'm talking about. It's different and I'm not going to get into all the things that make that statement true for me.

It just makes me look lame.

Which I might be. Keep it to yourself.

But two in one day? Ouch. Maybe I talk about poo too much. Some people don't like poo.

I guess.

Fare thee well followers. I loved you as best I could. And to the rest of you who come back day after day in support of poo and other sundries.......

I thank you. Thank you. Thank you.



Tomorrow is Fondue Friday. Yes it is.


**Addendum: I would like to clarify something so not all radio personalities think I have a biased, prejudiced opinion towards them. I do not think ALL radio personalities are rude, arrogant, cocky, over opinionated people. I only think the rude, arrogant, cocky over opinionated ones are.

I hope that clears things up.

11 comments:

  1. Damn those radio people.. wink wink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it help if I told you that you might have lost followers because the Google Friends connect widget will no longer work for those on Wordpress come February.

    So-- some people have started erasing them if they are a WP blog. You might have only been a causality due to that.

    Sorry to hear you got blocked from Asshat's twitter. I'm totally intrigued what the heck you wrote on his post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addendum is very sweet. But, we kind of are. Keep blogging the truth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I may have to find said dialogue with radio guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won't be able to find it. He wouldn't post it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you lost followers because you are so negative. I get you are trying to be funny but complaining about your life and your kids 24/7 gets old (and kinda hard to read. Unles you are the youngest which you seem to favor). Plus, the only way to get more followers is to actually comment on other peeps blogs and link to them. You only care about your blog and yourself which is why i left!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did come back though, didn't you, anonymous. And thank you for being my first super negative comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm surprised you didn't pick apart anonymous' spelling and grammar mistakes :D Always takes the sting out of a negative comment when it is mispelled :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always found that people who say negative/hurtful things anonymously are real champions...really brave...you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started reading and think you're hilarious. that anonymous chick needs to get a life.

    By the way, I posted anonymously because i have zero idea how to do it differently. Don't judge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am sad that you are anonymous. Thanks for coming over and I hope you learn how to add your name!

      No judging. I swear.

      Delete