Friday, April 20, 2012

sometimes

It's been a dark few days around here. Sometimes dragging myself out of the hole is the most energy I can muster until the storm passes. Sometimes it's not so bad, but then sometimes it is.

This was one of those times. I can feel it lifting now and every time it does I feel like the luckiest lady alive. To have survived another month.

Such drama, no? But seriously........

My latest story is up with Art a la Carte. You can read it here.

It was a tough one to write. I am constantly amazed at what people are faced with in this world and how unfair their situations can be. And not to just them, but to the people who love them.

Such sadness.

3 comments:

  1. Yuck!, sorry to hear you have been a cave dweller recently. At least the sun is shining these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Catherine. That was beautiful. I cannot even imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that you are getting out of your hole now. It takes a lot of energy to be in holes... We are going through a rather heavy time in Norway now. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17789206
    That is what my wonderful little country has to deal with. It hurts.

    ReplyDelete