Tuesday, March 13, 2012

happy, laughing people

One of the funnest parts of blogging is checking your stats on occasion. Or every 37 seconds, ahem. And sometimes reading the search key words kills me. Recently someone found my blog by googling 'frozen yogurt eating happy people.'

Now, when I think about this real hard-like I know what this person was looking for. But why anyone would use google to find happy people eating frozen yogurt is beyond me.

But it isn't my job to understand that. My job is to ridicule the person who googled frozen yogurt eating happy people.

The vision this creates within my mind and soul is absolutely delicious. Imagine, if you will, a giant cup of frozen yogurt waltzing down the street. Or maybe it's a cone. I mean maybe it's Ikea frozen yogurt which would make it the cone kind, not the cup kind. Unless you asked for it in a cup......

Enough.

So frozen yogurt in a cone, or a cup, is waltzing down the street. Swinging his arms and shuffling his feet. He stumbles upon people. Laughing people. Happy people in a park. Laughing under a tree.

"Look! Happy people. Laughing people. Happy, laughing people under a tree," the frozen yogurt says out loud. You see, it has to be out loud because anyone that was out perusing for happy people to eat would have to speak their excitement out loud. Anything else just lacks the appropriate amount of enthusiasm.

"I love me some happy people. And boy, am I hungry. I think I will eat them now."

So the frozen yogurt eats the happy people.

The end.

Except it isn't the end. Someone googles it.

And they get my blog.

And I see it.

And I mock them.

Mercilessly.

The end.

For real.

4 comments:

  1. I don't even know what to say to this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.L. because plain old 'lol' just doesn't resonate enough to express how I laughed at this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. You should see how many bikini Mom searches I get!

    ReplyDelete