Thursday, April 21, 2011

the results are in.....

My bloggy birthday was last Thursday but for some reason blogger posted it as Wednesday. I just noticed this right now. Weird, I know. Whatever.

We have drawn names from a hat. Amelia thought that might be the "most funnest" way to do it.

I will admit, when it was over and done with my heart sank a bit. I wanted everyone to win. Although I am thrilled for the winners I am bummed for the rest of you. I should have had some ribbons made up.

"Thanks for coming out!"

Here are the final results:

The movie pass goes to......... Angi Gerrie. Congrats chickie. Let me know if you want Cineplex or Empire. And if Kyle wants to be a pooper about date night I am always available!

The cook book goes to.........Heather Williamson. Congrats. I will get it to you before you skip town.

And finally.........the Chapters gift card goes to......... Sami. Congrats. Email me your mailing address Sami and I'll pop it in the mail for you.

Chin up everyone else. There's always next year.

3 comments:

  1. What? I won? Woot woot!

    i'll email you stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so flipping excited! Yay!!! Thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I will email you my info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

    ReplyDelete